Thursday, March 15, 2012

Drew's Famous R&B Party Music Hits, Vol. 3 - The Hit Crew

Drew's Famous R&B Party Music Hits, Vol. 3 - The Hit Crew


Track think best

Give Up the Funk
Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Sexual Healing
I Believe in You and Me
La La (Means I Love You)
Fantastic Voyage
Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me
I Believe in You and Me
Family Affair
Sweet Soul Music
Let's Stay Together
Going to a Go Go
My Guy
Papa Was a Rollin' Stone
Can't Get Enough of Your Love Babe
Piece of My Heart
Dance to the Music
How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
I'll Be Around (Whenever You Want Me)
Soul Man
Classic Party Music
More Kids Fun
Rock & Roll Party Music
Tribute to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Drew's Famous Party Music, Vol. 5
Scooby-Doo Theme Song - Single
Drew's Famous: Kids Pizza Party Music
Sports Jams Party Music
Halloween Costume Party Music
Kids Birthday Party Music

No comments:

Post a Comment